If you wish to study at Maritime University of Szczecin (MUS) as ERASMUS+ exchnage student you need to student of our PARTNER UNIVERSITY.
Your University is not our partner? Please contact International Office at your University and propose them cooperation witn MUS. Once the agreement is signed the exchange will be possible.
The documents should be sent the at the latest till:
- Application form
- Learning Agreement proposition of Your study plan during your staying at MUS. You can find the propositions of each Faculty here. LA has to be approved by Erasmus Coordinator at Your University.
- Transcript of records - the list of subjects that you`ve already realized at Your University. It will let Us know whether the proposition of LA is adequate for You.
- Copy of passport or ID.
- Scan of id photo
1) 30th of December 2017 for the summer semester 2017/2018
2) 15th of May 2018 for winter semester 2018/2019 or whole academic year
3) 30th of November 2018 for summer semester 2018/2019.